Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Hannah Bradford’s Post


I know we have not had any package design projects in class this semester, but I found this blog about it and thought it was worth sharing…http://www.thedieline.com/. The Dieline is a great place to look when you need inspiration for package design. With hundreds of exceptional designs, the blog can keep you occupied for hours (as it did me :) looking through all the different categories of packaging. You can read critiques on the designs from other designers, vote on ones you like, as well as share your own opinions about them.



Attached are a few photos of one package design on the blog that I particularly enjoyed. It is for a chocolate making company called “Marou Faiseurs de Chocolat” and is based in Vietnam. I think it is beautifully designed and does an exceptional job capturing the identity of the brand. You can read more about it here: http://www.thedieline.com/blog/2012/4/13/marou-faiseurs-de-chocolat.html. Enjoy!


2 comments:

  1. I really like the first packaging design. I would buy that shovel just for the cute box! That was a pretty cool website. I found myself procrastinating on that site as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool examples! I love the textures and colors of the chocolate company! I would definitely buy it just based off of the packaging : )

    ReplyDelete