Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Jose Garcia’s Post


After, Todd talked about motion graphics, I look for some videos in the web, and I found this one, that is really well done, and it has a great meaning, because it is talking about creativity, and how we can stay inspired.

Talking about design, I think they made a grab job with the type, and also they have great graphics.
For me, motion graphics is important in graphic design field, because it's a new way to communicate, that is the main objective of graphic design.

Enjoy the video, http://vimeo.com/24302498


3 comments:

  1. This is very neat. I love how unified it looks. Type, graphics, and animation all fit well together. Bonus:Great advice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great. I’ve seen the list before. It’s fun and affective to see it in motion. This communicates more effectively than a list.

    ReplyDelete
  3. cool video! I signed up for motion graphics in the fall and I can't wait to try something like this out! thanks for sharing : )

    ReplyDelete