Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Kristen Hanko’s Post

Pour Te, a Swedish beverage, is an authentic iced tea brewed and flavored with natural and organic ingredients. The tea bases its design concept on the idea of a message in a bottle. Like Jones Soda Company, Pour Te allows consumers to personalize the back of the Pour Te bottle label with their thoughts, love for the tea, or any other message they would like to express. The tea is quite modern and hip. The giant peel-able thought bubble with text underneath is fun and creative! The design is simplistic, readable, and colorful. I personally love this tea company! It reminds me of a Swedish Jones Soda with a slightly different twist. Pour Te is also French for “For You” personalizing this product even more. If I was in Sweden and I saw this in a grocery store I would definitely be inclined to buy it.



1 comment:

  1. Im not a fan of how pour te is turned sideways. the colors of the circles being so close to the beverage color also bothers me, like they are fighting each other instead of working together.

    ReplyDelete